- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
June 12 may be Cro Cops last UFC fight
There will be some major decisions facing both the UFC and Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic after his UFC 115 fight against Pat Barry. The former Pride Grand Prix champion enters the June 12 show in Vancouver on the last fight of his current contract.
Cro Cop confirmed his contract status on Friday.
“This is the last fight on the present contract,” he said. “I have to finish this fight, then we’ll see.”
The weight of the decision will surely depend on how the Croatian performs in the fight with Barry. Currently, Cro Cop sits with a 3-3 record in the Octagon, while also picking up two wins and one no contest outside of the UFC in between fights for the promotion.
The plan is to face Barry and then sit down with the UFC brass and see what the future holds.
“I’ll have to sit with Lorenzo and Dana and see about extending the contract, but first of all I’m concentrating on this fight, and I don’t want to talk much before that,” Cro Cop stated.