- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
June 12 may be Cro Cops last UFC fight
There will be some major decisions facing both the UFC and Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic after his UFC 115 fight against Pat Barry. The former Pride Grand Prix champion enters the June 12 show in Vancouver on the last fight of his current contract.
Cro Cop confirmed his contract status on Friday.
“This is the last fight on the present contract,” he said. “I have to finish this fight, then we’ll see.”
The weight of the decision will surely depend on how the Croatian performs in the fight with Barry. Currently, Cro Cop sits with a 3-3 record in the Octagon, while also picking up two wins and one no contest outside of the UFC in between fights for the promotion.
The plan is to face Barry and then sit down with the UFC brass and see what the future holds.
“I’ll have to sit with Lorenzo and Dana and see about extending the contract, but first of all I’m concentrating on this fight, and I don’t want to talk much before that,” Cro Cop stated.