- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Josh Koscheck says he wants to fight Tito Ortiz
After Mark Coleman’s loss to Randy Couture at ufc 109 Tito and Mark exchanged heated words. Josh Koscheck was not impressed by Tito’s poor sportsmanship as he effectively kicked Mark coleman while he was down after his 2nd round submission loss, and now Kos wants a shot at the former lhw champ Ortiz.He says He is so confident he could beat Tito he will bet his own cash on it.
He posted on his twitter today (10 feb 2010) “I would bet 100k of my own money on it , after i F*ck this Brit up (Paul Daley) I wana kick big mouth’s ass (ortiz)
To fight Ortiz, Kos would have to bulk up to 205 pounds to meet him at LHW. Kos walks around at well over his 170lb weight category. No words from Dana on this one yet but if he keeps talking im sure grudge match will happen.Although im not sure that looking past a dangerous striker and up and comer in Paul Daley is such a good idea.