- Quote: Jon Jones Couldn’t Keep Cain Velasquez Off Him
- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- Frankie Edgar Says He Should Be Next For Jose Aldo
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
Joseph Benavidez gives Ian McCall a "slight edge" in rematch with Demetrious Johnson
UFC Flyweight contender, Joseph Benavidez, who defeated Yasuhiro Urushitani to secure his place in the 125-pound tournament final, looks back on the victory, and discusses the Demetrious Johnson vs. Ian McCall match-up. Benavidez also talks about being a part of Urijah Faber‘s TUF Live training squad, and predicts “The California Kid” will dethrone Dominick Cruz in their third encounter. Photo: MMAWeekly.com
“The evaluating goes a huge way for the fact that they’ve already fought. … I think you’re going to see some adjustments. From “Might Mouse,” he’s probably going to try not to get so careless and get taken to the ground, and I know McCall is probably going to try to take it to the ground because he saw how dominant he was there (in the first fight). Going into the first fight, I gave “Mighty Mouse” a slight edge, but I was not going to be surprised if McCall won. I think, now, just the way the fight ended, I’ve kind of switched and give McCall a slight edge, but I’m not going to be surprised if “Mighty Mouse” wins either.”