- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Matt Brown Says He’ll Fight Saffiedine & CM Punk In One Night
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- UFC Responds To Class Action Lawsuit: We Will ‘Vigorously’ Defend Business Practices
- Cung Le: I’m Going To Represent All The Fighters That Are Scared To Take A Step Up
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones & Ronda Rousey Sign Endorsement Deals With Reebok
- UFC Rankings Update: Dos Anjos Ties Nurmagomedov For #1 Spot
Joseph Benavidez gives Ian McCall a "slight edge" in rematch with Demetrious Johnson
UFC Flyweight contender, Joseph Benavidez, who defeated Yasuhiro Urushitani to secure his place in the 125-pound tournament final, looks back on the victory, and discusses the Demetrious Johnson vs. Ian McCall match-up. Benavidez also talks about being a part of Urijah Faber‘s TUF Live training squad, and predicts “The California Kid” will dethrone Dominick Cruz in their third encounter. Photo: MMAWeekly.com
“The evaluating goes a huge way for the fact that they’ve already fought. … I think you’re going to see some adjustments. From “Might Mouse,” he’s probably going to try not to get so careless and get taken to the ground, and I know McCall is probably going to try to take it to the ground because he saw how dominant he was there (in the first fight). Going into the first fight, I gave “Mighty Mouse” a slight edge, but I was not going to be surprised if McCall won. I think, now, just the way the fight ended, I’ve kind of switched and give McCall a slight edge, but I’m not going to be surprised if “Mighty Mouse” wins either.”