- Ronda Rousey Topless Photo Shoot Video
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
- Andrei Arlovski Out Six To Eight Weeks
- Eddie Alvarez Says Donald Cerrone Executed At UFC 178, He Didn’t
- Paulo Filho Shot During House Party In Brazil
- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
Jon Jones subdues a criminal just hours ahead of his UFC 128 title fight
Just hours before he will challenge Light Heavyweight Champion Mauricio “Shogun” Rua in New Jersey, Jon “Bones” Jones witnessed a crime in progress and quickly intervened.
Jones, who recounted the incident via Twitter, said he and his coaches, Greg Jackson and Mike Winkeljohn, were out at a park when they noticed a man break into a car, steal something and attempt to flee.
“So while we were at the park today a crack head smashed this old lady’s car window and took off running with her GPS just as we were pulling up,” said Jones. “Right away….Coach Wink goes after this guy. Without hesitation, Coach Jackson went after him…I was shocked and stood there for a second. Then I threw my phone down and went with my coaches.”
“Before you know it, we’re sprinting up a steep hill chasing after him. I turned the jets on….we caught the guy,” Jones continued. “We got the lady’s GPS back. Our driver took a picture of Coach Jackson and I subduing the criminal.”
Jones was first to catch up with the culprit and, along with Jackson, was able to hold the thief down until the local police arrived on the scene.
“It feels so good to help others. It gives me power and energy,” Jones wrote. “I caught him….Coach Jackson finished him.”
Below is the picture Jones posted on his official Twitter: @Jonnybones