- UFC 186 Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Fan Q & A Live Stream
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Joe Lauzon vs. Takanori Gomi Joins Growing UFC on FOX 16 Lineup
- Demetrious Johnson Ranks His Dominance Above Ronda Rousey’s
- UFC Closes Half The Bell Centre, Reduces Ticket Prices For UFC 186
- Deciding Against Knee Surgery, Yoel Romero Still Aims For Jacare
- Fabio Maldonado Wants ‘Lots Of Blood’ In Fight With Rampage
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 1
- Paige VanZant’s Team In No Rush For A Title Shot
Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson appear side by side on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon “Bones” Jones, alongside current number-one contender Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, appeared together on the set of ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live Monday night to promote their upcoming title clash. Unsurprisingly, the majority of their appearance was spent exchanging verbal jabs, as each fighter assured victory ahead of this Saturday night’s stacked UFC 135 fight-card.
Jones vs. Rampage will headline the event, set to go down September 24th from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. In addition to the Light Heavyweight showdown, also featured will be a Welterweight bout between former division champ Matt Hughes and Josh Koscheck, as well as a Heavyweight tilt pitting rising contender Travis Browne against the U.K.’s Rob Broughton.