- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson appear side by side on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon “Bones” Jones, alongside current number-one contender Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, appeared together on the set of ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live Monday night to promote their upcoming title clash. Unsurprisingly, the majority of their appearance was spent exchanging verbal jabs, as each fighter assured victory ahead of this Saturday night’s stacked UFC 135 fight-card.
Jones vs. Rampage will headline the event, set to go down September 24th from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. In addition to the Light Heavyweight showdown, also featured will be a Welterweight bout between former division champ Matt Hughes and Josh Koscheck, as well as a Heavyweight tilt pitting rising contender Travis Browne against the U.K.’s Rob Broughton.