- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- Frankie Edgar Says He Should Be Next For Jose Aldo
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
Joe Stevenson wants rematch with BJ Penn this year.
Stevenson has won his last two fights against Nate Diaz and Spence Fisher and feels that if he can keep winning he will get a title shot. Here is what Joe had to say:
“I think its awesome that people are starting to talk about me maybe fighting for the title again.I want to keep winning and winning big so the fans are like “Give Joe Daddy a title shot already” He said.
“I was offered the chance to train with BJ ,as great as that would be,I had to turn it down as I think I may be fighting him at the end of the year.”