- ‘Bones’ Knows? Nude Video Of Jon Jones On Snapchat Leaked Online
- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
Joe Stevenson wants rematch with BJ Penn this year.
Stevenson has won his last two fights against Nate Diaz and Spence Fisher and feels that if he can keep winning he will get a title shot. Here is what Joe had to say:
“I think its awesome that people are starting to talk about me maybe fighting for the title again.I want to keep winning and winning big so the fans are like “Give Joe Daddy a title shot already” He said.
“I was offered the chance to train with BJ ,as great as that would be,I had to turn it down as I think I may be fighting him at the end of the year.”