- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Joe Stevenson wants rematch with BJ Penn this year.
Stevenson has won his last two fights against Nate Diaz and Spence Fisher and feels that if he can keep winning he will get a title shot. Here is what Joe had to say:
“I think its awesome that people are starting to talk about me maybe fighting for the title again.I want to keep winning and winning big so the fans are like “Give Joe Daddy a title shot already” He said.
“I was offered the chance to train with BJ ,as great as that would be,I had to turn it down as I think I may be fighting him at the end of the year.”