- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Joe Stevenson wants rematch with BJ Penn this year.
Stevenson has won his last two fights against Nate Diaz and Spence Fisher and feels that if he can keep winning he will get a title shot. Here is what Joe had to say:
“I think its awesome that people are starting to talk about me maybe fighting for the title again.I want to keep winning and winning big so the fans are like “Give Joe Daddy a title shot already” He said.
“I was offered the chance to train with BJ ,as great as that would be,I had to turn it down as I think I may be fighting him at the end of the year.”