- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Joe Stevenson wants rematch with BJ Penn this year.
Stevenson has won his last two fights against Nate Diaz and Spence Fisher and feels that if he can keep winning he will get a title shot. Here is what Joe had to say:
“I think its awesome that people are starting to talk about me maybe fighting for the title again.I want to keep winning and winning big so the fans are like “Give Joe Daddy a title shot already” He said.
“I was offered the chance to train with BJ ,as great as that would be,I had to turn it down as I think I may be fighting him at the end of the year.”