- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Joe Lauzon expects to "do what he wants" against Anthony Pettis
Veteran Lightweight contender Joe Lauzon, who will look to take one step closer to title contention with a victory over Anthony Pettis in Japan, discusses his opponent, as well as his expectations for the fight. Lauzon is confident in his all-around skill-set and says he expects to “do what he wants” against the former WEC champ.
Further Reading: Frankie Edgar vs. Ben Henderson LowKick.com Staff Predictions