- Ray Longo Doesn’t Want To See Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva Again
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- UFC 183 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
Jeremy Stephens video blogs his preparations for Anthony Pettis (Episode 1)
UFC 136 is by far more stacked card that you would originally think. Former WEC Lightweight Champion Anthony “Showtime” Pettis will make his second appearance inside the Octagon, this time facing the hard-hitting Jeremy Stephens in a Spike-TV aired portion of the card. Twenty-and-six Stephens currently enjoys a two-fight winning streak in the UFC, with sights on moving up in the UFC Lightweight ladder. Lil’ Heaten documents his preparations for the fight with Anthony Pettis, and the road to UFC 136 in Houston, Texas.
Further Reading: UFC 136 Weigh-In this Friday at 5PM EST