- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Jeremy Stephens video blogs his preparations for Anthony Pettis (Episode 1)
UFC 136 is by far more stacked card that you would originally think. Former WEC Lightweight Champion Anthony “Showtime” Pettis will make his second appearance inside the Octagon, this time facing the hard-hitting Jeremy Stephens in a Spike-TV aired portion of the card. Twenty-and-six Stephens currently enjoys a two-fight winning streak in the UFC, with sights on moving up in the UFC Lightweight ladder. Lil’ Heaten documents his preparations for the fight with Anthony Pettis, and the road to UFC 136 in Houston, Texas.
Further Reading: UFC 136 Weigh-In this Friday at 5PM EST