- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- Frankie Edgar Says He Should Be Next For Jose Aldo
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
Jeremy Stephens video blogs his preparations for Anthony Pettis (Episode 1)
UFC 136 is by far more stacked card that you would originally think. Former WEC Lightweight Champion Anthony “Showtime” Pettis will make his second appearance inside the Octagon, this time facing the hard-hitting Jeremy Stephens in a Spike-TV aired portion of the card. Twenty-and-six Stephens currently enjoys a two-fight winning streak in the UFC, with sights on moving up in the UFC Lightweight ladder. Lil’ Heaten documents his preparations for the fight with Anthony Pettis, and the road to UFC 136 in Houston, Texas.
Further Reading: UFC 136 Weigh-In this Friday at 5PM EST