- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results At 10 PM ET
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Live Results At 6:30 PM ET
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Jason "Mayhem" Miller claims to have moles in Bisping’s training camp
“In ironic twist news- I’m totally getting reimbursed for John Dodson‘s insubordination. I’m not even asking about Michael’s training, but for some reason all the friends that I’ve had for years that are working with him seem to be inclined to tell me about his camp and what he’s doing. I don’t want or need this info, I’m going to beat him regardless, just found it interesting. Pretty karmic.” – For more from Jason Miller, visit MayhemMiller.com
Just months after Quinton “Rampage” Jackson made headlines by insisting that Jon Jones had planted a spy amongst his training camp, Middleweight contender Jason “Mayhem” Miller has revealed that he, too, has moles reporting back from his opponent’s team. According to Miller, he’s being “reimbursed” for the information that his TUF 14 underling, John Dodson, leaked to Michael Bisping‘s team during the show.
Following months of pre-fight banter stemming from their stint as opposing coaches on the reality series, Miller and Bisping will square off at the TUF 14 Finale on December 3rd. With a shot at the Middleweight strap potentially looming for the winner, an edge in Miller’s favor could spell the end for Bisping’s title hopes. But, what do you think LowKick’ers? Does Miller really have mole causing mayhem for the Brit, or is “spygate” just the latest trend in pre-fight hype?
Photos: DREAM, Randy Stewart
Further Reading: Tiki Ghosn talks TUF 14, Bisping vs. Miller, and much more