- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 1
- Brian Bowles Arrested For Possession Of Methamphetamine
- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
Jason "Mayhem" Miller: Michael Bisping is the most hated man in America
“I feel great getting the TUF spot. It’s a little early to start the smack talk but I’m going to beat the bangers and mash out of Bisping after my team smashes his team. Now that Osama is dead, Bisping is the most hated man in America. Everybody hates that guy. I wonder what it’s like to actually be hated that much. You would have to put a terrorist attack together to be hated any more than he is (…) It’s going to be fun and it will broaden the horizons for the fringe fans who are just becoming interested in mixed martial arts. My goal is to make this the best season of TUF, the highest rated season and to smash a Brit at the end of it. – For more from Jason Miller on Michael Bisping and TUF 14, visit Heavy.com
It appears Jason “Mayhem” Miller is anxious to kick-off the trash talk ahead of The Ultimate Fighter 14, where he will coach opposite Middleweight contender Michael Bisping. Miller was initially set to return to the octagon for the first time in more than six years against Aaron Simpson at UFC 132, but was assigned the coaching spot when Chael Sonnen‘s suspension left the position vacant. As the long-standing host of the hit MTV show Bully Beatdown, “Mayhem” knows a thing or two about entertaining and promises to make this season’s TUF the greatest of all time.
The Ultimate Fighter 14 began filming this week and will debut on Spike TV in September. The Finale was recently confirmed for early December and, in addition to crowning the show’s tournament Champion, Miller and Bisping will go head to head in the card’s main event.