- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
James Toney says Dana White "has lost his damn mind"
Future Boxing Hall of Famer James “Lights Out” Toney called Dana White “a ho” for offering him a “disrespecting contract” that prevents from him competing in Boxing. Forty-one year old Toney has expressed his desire to compete in MMA on various occasions, but now it looks like the Michigan native has lost every chance to fulfill his dream:
“Dana White is a straight up ho! He makes me a 5-fight offer for chump change and said I can’t box anymore if I accept it. He must have lost his damn mind. I’m the best of both worlds. Anyone in either sport that wants to come see me, we can do this.”
James Toney has an impressive 72-6 Boxing record, competing against some of the toughest fighters in the sport. If James Toney will finally make his way to Mixed Martial Arts, he will join the NFL legend Herschel Walker and the controversial Baseball veteran Jose Canseco, who already made their MMA debuts.