- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
James Toney and Ken Shamrock almost come to blows at pre-fight Press Conference
James Toney and Ken Shemrock officially began the pre-fight hype up for their bout, which will take place on September 23rd in El Paso, Texas. The pair exchange some harsh words during the official pre-fight “meet and greet”, with Toney calling Shamrock “a has been” and Shamrock promising to “bloody up” Toney, before camps from both sides stepped in to prevent mayhem.
The press conference took place at IFC (International Fight Center) Gym in Van Nuys, California.
The bout will take place Sept. 23 in El Paso, Texas, and be fought under modified MMA rules in which a 30-second ground rule will be implemented mandating the referee stand both fighters up should they remain on the ground more than 30 seconds. (8 rounds of 3 mins each with the ‘30 second shot clock’ ground rule.)
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.