- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
- UFC 183 Video Roundup, Start Times & TV Schedule
- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
James Toney and Ken Shamrock almost come to blows at pre-fight Press Conference
James Toney and Ken Shemrock officially began the pre-fight hype up for their bout, which will take place on September 23rd in El Paso, Texas. The pair exchange some harsh words during the official pre-fight “meet and greet”, with Toney calling Shamrock “a has been” and Shamrock promising to “bloody up” Toney, before camps from both sides stepped in to prevent mayhem.
The press conference took place at IFC (International Fight Center) Gym in Van Nuys, California.
The bout will take place Sept. 23 in El Paso, Texas, and be fought under modified MMA rules in which a 30-second ground rule will be implemented mandating the referee stand both fighters up should they remain on the ground more than 30 seconds. (8 rounds of 3 mins each with the ‘30 second shot clock’ ground rule.)
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.