- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
James Toney and Ken Shamrock almost come to blows at pre-fight Press Conference
James Toney and Ken Shemrock officially began the pre-fight hype up for their bout, which will take place on September 23rd in El Paso, Texas. The pair exchange some harsh words during the official pre-fight “meet and greet”, with Toney calling Shamrock “a has been” and Shamrock promising to “bloody up” Toney, before camps from both sides stepped in to prevent mayhem.
The press conference took place at IFC (International Fight Center) Gym in Van Nuys, California.
The bout will take place Sept. 23 in El Paso, Texas, and be fought under modified MMA rules in which a 30-second ground rule will be implemented mandating the referee stand both fighters up should they remain on the ground more than 30 seconds. (8 rounds of 3 mins each with the ‘30 second shot clock’ ground rule.)
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.