- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant, Jon Jones To Turn Himself In
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
James Toney and Ken Shamrock almost come to blows at pre-fight Press Conference
James Toney and Ken Shemrock officially began the pre-fight hype up for their bout, which will take place on September 23rd in El Paso, Texas. The pair exchange some harsh words during the official pre-fight “meet and greet”, with Toney calling Shamrock “a has been” and Shamrock promising to “bloody up” Toney, before camps from both sides stepped in to prevent mayhem.
The press conference took place at IFC (International Fight Center) Gym in Van Nuys, California.
The bout will take place Sept. 23 in El Paso, Texas, and be fought under modified MMA rules in which a 30-second ground rule will be implemented mandating the referee stand both fighters up should they remain on the ground more than 30 seconds. (8 rounds of 3 mins each with the ‘30 second shot clock’ ground rule.)
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.