- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Jake Shields in TUF 11
Strikeforce President Scott Coker tells the media about the Californian strikeforce middleweight champion, Jake Shields, is going to be in the reality show “The Ultimate Fighter 11″ as a Brazilian jiu jitsu coach for Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell’s team:
“Jake is always looking for more exposure, and try to increase his brand as an individual. When I heard about it, it was like when Robbie Lawler was doing The Ultimate Fighter when Matt Hughes was coaching. We see it as no different, and Chuck asked him to be the coach, and where Jake trains it doesn’t matter. Just make sure that he’s training cause he’s going to be fighting Dan Henderson in April”
So will Jake just do this season of TUF to gain more exposure and possibly help out strikeforce or join UFC after this? And why would Dana White allow this?
We will most likely found out the answers to these questions later on this year.