- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Jake Shields in TUF 11
Strikeforce President Scott Coker tells the media about the Californian strikeforce middleweight champion, Jake Shields, is going to be in the reality show “The Ultimate Fighter 11″ as a Brazilian jiu jitsu coach for Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell’s team:
“Jake is always looking for more exposure, and try to increase his brand as an individual. When I heard about it, it was like when Robbie Lawler was doing The Ultimate Fighter when Matt Hughes was coaching. We see it as no different, and Chuck asked him to be the coach, and where Jake trains it doesn’t matter. Just make sure that he’s training cause he’s going to be fighting Dan Henderson in April”
So will Jake just do this season of TUF to gain more exposure and possibly help out strikeforce or join UFC after this? And why would Dana White allow this?
We will most likely found out the answers to these questions later on this year.