- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threats Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
Jake Shields in TUF 11
Strikeforce President Scott Coker tells the media about the Californian strikeforce middleweight champion, Jake Shields, is going to be in the reality show “The Ultimate Fighter 11″ as a Brazilian jiu jitsu coach for Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell’s team:
“Jake is always looking for more exposure, and try to increase his brand as an individual. When I heard about it, it was like when Robbie Lawler was doing The Ultimate Fighter when Matt Hughes was coaching. We see it as no different, and Chuck asked him to be the coach, and where Jake trains it doesn’t matter. Just make sure that he’s training cause he’s going to be fighting Dan Henderson in April”
So will Jake just do this season of TUF to gain more exposure and possibly help out strikeforce or join UFC after this? And why would Dana White allow this?
We will most likely found out the answers to these questions later on this year.