- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
Jake Shields: I’ll keep on Attacking, Attacking, Attacking against Georges St. Pierre
In an interview to MMADieHards.com, #1 contender for the UFC Welterweight title, Jake Shields, discussed his upcoming UFC 129 main event bout against the reigning Champ Georges St. Pierre, stating that he will look to keep on the pressure throughout the fight. The fight against GSP will be Shields’ second inside the Octagon, after the former Strikeforce Middleweight Champion defeated Martin Kampmann via a Split Decision at UFC 121.
Jake Shields is currently 26-4-1 in his MMA career, enjoying a 15-fight winning streak. Ten of Jake Shields’ victories come via Submission, and only three via a Knockout. Jake Shields was never defeated as EliteXC Welterweight and Strikeforce Middleweight Champion.
Photo: Francis Specker