- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
Jake Shields: I’ll keep on Attacking, Attacking, Attacking against Georges St. Pierre
In an interview to MMADieHards.com, #1 contender for the UFC Welterweight title, Jake Shields, discussed his upcoming UFC 129 main event bout against the reigning Champ Georges St. Pierre, stating that he will look to keep on the pressure throughout the fight. The fight against GSP will be Shields’ second inside the Octagon, after the former Strikeforce Middleweight Champion defeated Martin Kampmann via a Split Decision at UFC 121.
Jake Shields is currently 26-4-1 in his MMA career, enjoying a 15-fight winning streak. Ten of Jake Shields’ victories come via Submission, and only three via a Knockout. Jake Shields was never defeated as EliteXC Welterweight and Strikeforce Middleweight Champion.
Photo: Francis Specker