- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva On Another Title Run : If I Have The Opportunity, It’s Possible
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Jake Ellenberger: Jake Shields is not going to beat me
UFC Welterweight contender Jake Ellenberger shared his thoughts about the upcoming bout against Jake Shields at the headlining bout of UFC Fight Night 25. The event will take place at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Jake Ellenberger is currently 4-1 in his UFC campaign, with victories over Mike Pyle, Eduardo Rocha, John Howard and Sean Pierson. Shields and Ellenberger have a common previous opponent in Carlos Condit. Shields beat Condit via Unanimous Decision, while Ellenberger lost to “The Natural Born Killer” via Split Decision.
Photo: Francis Specker