- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Jacob Volkmann Drops To Lightweight
Volkmann has been unsuccessful in the UFC’s Welterweight division as he has lost both of his fights, now he is going to be dropping down to the Lightweight division to fight Ronys Torres at UFC Fight Night 21
Volkmann came into the UFC on a 9-0 win streak, however, ever since entering the UFC, Volkmann has lost to Paulo Thiago via decision and Martin Kampmann via submission. Volkmann’s UFC career is in jeopardy if he loses to Torres on March 31.
Volkmann’s opponent on UFC Fight Night 21 is Torres, who is coming off a close decision loss go Melvin Guillard is going to try to get his first UFC victory on March 31.
It is possible that this is a do-or-die match for both of these fighters.