- Ronda Rousey Topless Photo Shoot Video
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
- Andrei Arlovski Out Six To Eight Weeks
- Eddie Alvarez Says Donald Cerrone Executed At UFC 178, He Didn’t
- Paulo Filho Shot During House Party In Brazil
- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
Jacob Volkmann Drops To Lightweight
Volkmann has been unsuccessful in the UFC’s Welterweight division as he has lost both of his fights, now he is going to be dropping down to the Lightweight division to fight Ronys Torres at UFC Fight Night 21
Volkmann came into the UFC on a 9-0 win streak, however, ever since entering the UFC, Volkmann has lost to Paulo Thiago via decision and Martin Kampmann via submission. Volkmann’s UFC career is in jeopardy if he loses to Torres on March 31.
Volkmann’s opponent on UFC Fight Night 21 is Torres, who is coming off a close decision loss go Melvin Guillard is going to try to get his first UFC victory on March 31.
It is possible that this is a do-or-die match for both of these fighters.