- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Matt Brown Says He’ll Fight Saffiedine & CM Punk In One Night
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- UFC Responds To Class Action Lawsuit: We Will ‘Vigorously’ Defend Business Practices
- Cung Le: I’m Going To Represent All The Fighters That Are Scared To Take A Step Up
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones & Ronda Rousey Sign Endorsement Deals With Reebok
- UFC Rankings Update: Dos Anjos Ties Nurmagomedov For #1 Spot
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
Jacob Volkmann Drops To Lightweight
Volkmann has been unsuccessful in the UFC’s Welterweight division as he has lost both of his fights, now he is going to be dropping down to the Lightweight division to fight Ronys Torres at UFC Fight Night 21
Volkmann came into the UFC on a 9-0 win streak, however, ever since entering the UFC, Volkmann has lost to Paulo Thiago via decision and Martin Kampmann via submission. Volkmann’s UFC career is in jeopardy if he loses to Torres on March 31.
Volkmann’s opponent on UFC Fight Night 21 is Torres, who is coming off a close decision loss go Melvin Guillard is going to try to get his first UFC victory on March 31.
It is possible that this is a do-or-die match for both of these fighters.