- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Jacob Volkmann Drops To Lightweight
Volkmann has been unsuccessful in the UFC’s Welterweight division as he has lost both of his fights, now he is going to be dropping down to the Lightweight division to fight Ronys Torres at UFC Fight Night 21
Volkmann came into the UFC on a 9-0 win streak, however, ever since entering the UFC, Volkmann has lost to Paulo Thiago via decision and Martin Kampmann via submission. Volkmann’s UFC career is in jeopardy if he loses to Torres on March 31.
Volkmann’s opponent on UFC Fight Night 21 is Torres, who is coming off a close decision loss go Melvin Guillard is going to try to get his first UFC victory on March 31.
It is possible that this is a do-or-die match for both of these fighters.