- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Is Vitor’s latest injury really the worst thing to happen to his career?
Are injuries in UFC always a bad thing?
Vitor Belfort is out of UFC 122 (i think its his knee again) with Nate Marquardt filling in to fight Yushin Okami.But because Chael Sonnen is suspended and will not get his rematch for the middleweight title in 2011,Vitor may finally get his long awaited and much deserved shot in Sonnen’s place against Anderson Silva.Well all we can do is hope!
My question is this,is Vitor’s latest injury really the worst thing to happen to his career?