- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Is Vitor’s latest injury really the worst thing to happen to his career?
Are injuries in UFC always a bad thing?
Vitor Belfort is out of UFC 122 (i think its his knee again) with Nate Marquardt filling in to fight Yushin Okami.But because Chael Sonnen is suspended and will not get his rematch for the middleweight title in 2011,Vitor may finally get his long awaited and much deserved shot in Sonnen’s place against Anderson Silva.Well all we can do is hope!
My question is this,is Vitor’s latest injury really the worst thing to happen to his career?