- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Is Vitor’s latest injury really the worst thing to happen to his career?
Are injuries in UFC always a bad thing?
Vitor Belfort is out of UFC 122 (i think its his knee again) with Nate Marquardt filling in to fight Yushin Okami.But because Chael Sonnen is suspended and will not get his rematch for the middleweight title in 2011,Vitor may finally get his long awaited and much deserved shot in Sonnen’s place against Anderson Silva.Well all we can do is hope!
My question is this,is Vitor’s latest injury really the worst thing to happen to his career?