- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Is Vitor’s latest injury really the worst thing to happen to his career?
Are injuries in UFC always a bad thing?
Vitor Belfort is out of UFC 122 (i think its his knee again) with Nate Marquardt filling in to fight Yushin Okami.But because Chael Sonnen is suspended and will not get his rematch for the middleweight title in 2011,Vitor may finally get his long awaited and much deserved shot in Sonnen’s place against Anderson Silva.Well all we can do is hope!
My question is this,is Vitor’s latest injury really the worst thing to happen to his career?