- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Is Vitor’s latest injury really the worst thing to happen to his career?
Are injuries in UFC always a bad thing?
Vitor Belfort is out of UFC 122 (i think its his knee again) with Nate Marquardt filling in to fight Yushin Okami.But because Chael Sonnen is suspended and will not get his rematch for the middleweight title in 2011,Vitor may finally get his long awaited and much deserved shot in Sonnen’s place against Anderson Silva.Well all we can do is hope!
My question is this,is Vitor’s latest injury really the worst thing to happen to his career?