- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
Injury Plague: Brian Stann out of UFC on FOX 4 fight with Hector Lombard
Brian Stann is the latest addition to the evergrowing UFC injury list, after damaging his shoulder in training.
According to MMAFighting.com, Stann was originally scheduled to face former Bellator Middleweight kingpin Hector Lombard in the main event of UFC on FOX 4 on August 4th, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Stann’s injury doesn’t require a surgery, and will take approximately eight weeks to heal.
It is still unclear whether the scrap between Brian Stann and Hector Lombard will be rescheduled, or the Cuban-Australian KO artist will get another opponent for his Octagon debut. Lyoto Machida vs. Ryan Bader Light Heavyweight showdown is on the same card, and without a doubt has every required draw attribute to receive main event status in place of Stann vs. Lombard.
Brian Stann is 12-4 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, 6-3 inside the UFC Octagon.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.