- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Injury Plague: Brian Stann out of UFC on FOX 4 fight with Hector Lombard
Brian Stann is the latest addition to the evergrowing UFC injury list, after damaging his shoulder in training.
According to MMAFighting.com, Stann was originally scheduled to face former Bellator Middleweight kingpin Hector Lombard in the main event of UFC on FOX 4 on August 4th, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Stann’s injury doesn’t require a surgery, and will take approximately eight weeks to heal.
It is still unclear whether the scrap between Brian Stann and Hector Lombard will be rescheduled, or the Cuban-Australian KO artist will get another opponent for his Octagon debut. Lyoto Machida vs. Ryan Bader Light Heavyweight showdown is on the same card, and without a doubt has every required draw attribute to receive main event status in place of Stann vs. Lombard.
Brian Stann is 12-4 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, 6-3 inside the UFC Octagon.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.