- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Injury Plague: Brian Stann out of UFC on FOX 4 fight with Hector Lombard
Brian Stann is the latest addition to the evergrowing UFC injury list, after damaging his shoulder in training.
According to MMAFighting.com, Stann was originally scheduled to face former Bellator Middleweight kingpin Hector Lombard in the main event of UFC on FOX 4 on August 4th, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Stann’s injury doesn’t require a surgery, and will take approximately eight weeks to heal.
It is still unclear whether the scrap between Brian Stann and Hector Lombard will be rescheduled, or the Cuban-Australian KO artist will get another opponent for his Octagon debut. Lyoto Machida vs. Ryan Bader Light Heavyweight showdown is on the same card, and without a doubt has every required draw attribute to receive main event status in place of Stann vs. Lombard.
Brian Stann is 12-4 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, 6-3 inside the UFC Octagon.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.