- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Heath Herring calls out Dana and Zuffa
‘I really don’t care too much for them and i don’t think they care too much for me(Dana White and the UFC ownership group)……They’ve got their guys they want to push, guys they want to market.Randy Couture ,Frank Mir , Brock Lesnar are guys they want to market and push.The problem is if you are not one of the guys they want to push they keep you out of competition.I’m trying to make money and feed my family and these guys are trying to do everything to make it impossible for me.’ He went on to say that it was more worth his while at the moment to look out for number 1 and that he is making more money from movie roles.
Herring hasn’t fought since his loss to current HW champ Brock Lesnar and he blames his absence from the octagon mainly on Dana White and Zuffa. The question I have on this situation is ; Is Heath just in his bashing of the UFC heads or is he just looking to pass the buck?