- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
Heath Herring calls out Dana and Zuffa
‘I really don’t care too much for them and i don’t think they care too much for me(Dana White and the UFC ownership group)……They’ve got their guys they want to push, guys they want to market.Randy Couture ,Frank Mir , Brock Lesnar are guys they want to market and push.The problem is if you are not one of the guys they want to push they keep you out of competition.I’m trying to make money and feed my family and these guys are trying to do everything to make it impossible for me.’ He went on to say that it was more worth his while at the moment to look out for number 1 and that he is making more money from movie roles.
Herring hasn’t fought since his loss to current HW champ Brock Lesnar and he blames his absence from the octagon mainly on Dana White and Zuffa. The question I have on this situation is ; Is Heath just in his bashing of the UFC heads or is he just looking to pass the buck?