- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Heath Herring calls out Dana and Zuffa
‘I really don’t care too much for them and i don’t think they care too much for me(Dana White and the UFC ownership group)……They’ve got their guys they want to push, guys they want to market.Randy Couture ,Frank Mir , Brock Lesnar are guys they want to market and push.The problem is if you are not one of the guys they want to push they keep you out of competition.I’m trying to make money and feed my family and these guys are trying to do everything to make it impossible for me.’ He went on to say that it was more worth his while at the moment to look out for number 1 and that he is making more money from movie roles.
Herring hasn’t fought since his loss to current HW champ Brock Lesnar and he blames his absence from the octagon mainly on Dana White and Zuffa. The question I have on this situation is ; Is Heath just in his bashing of the UFC heads or is he just looking to pass the buck?