- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Greg Jackson expects Carlos Condit vs. Nick Diaz to be "a huge five-round war" at UFC 143
Renowned mixed martial arts trainer, Greg Jackson, discusses the likelihood of Welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre making a speedy return from injury, and shares his thoughts on the upcoming 170-pound interim title bout between Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz. Jackson insists that if anyone is capable of making an early return from an ACL injury, it would be GSP, and says he’s expecting a “huge five-round war” between Condit and Diaz.
“It really is (an interesting fight). Diaz is so tough and he’s really turned it on this last year or two. He’s looking amazing, and Carlos has too. So, I think it’s going to be a real barn-burner with those two guys. They’re just both tough as nails and, yeah, I’m expecting a huge five-round war. I’d like it to go short and in our favor, but Nick is so tough, it’s going to be a big five-round war.”