- Urijah Faber Plans To Shake Up Featherweight By Defeating Frankie Edgar
- Rafael Dos Anjos: I Go In The Octagon To Kill A Guy
- Tyron Woodley Would Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Greg Jackson expects Carlos Condit vs. Nick Diaz to be "a huge five-round war" at UFC 143
Renowned mixed martial arts trainer, Greg Jackson, discusses the likelihood of Welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre making a speedy return from injury, and shares his thoughts on the upcoming 170-pound interim title bout between Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz. Jackson insists that if anyone is capable of making an early return from an ACL injury, it would be GSP, and says he’s expecting a “huge five-round war” between Condit and Diaz.
“It really is (an interesting fight). Diaz is so tough and he’s really turned it on this last year or two. He’s looking amazing, and Carlos has too. So, I think it’s going to be a real barn-burner with those two guys. They’re just both tough as nails and, yeah, I’m expecting a huge five-round war. I’d like it to go short and in our favor, but Nick is so tough, it’s going to be a big five-round war.”