- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Gray Maynard on Pettis: He throws one kick and then he’s the Greatest in the World?
“I mean, who has he fought? I’ve been in the trenches this whole time fighting the toughest guys. He throws one kick and then he’s the greatest in the world? Let’s look at who he’s fought. Ben Henderson is the best name. And I don’t mind fighting him; I don’t care if I win the belt and then I have to take him on. But for me, guys like Miller, Melendez and all of these guys who have been on the f***ing grind, fighting the best competition for the past few years… that’s what I look at. Who have you fought? I don’t care about how good you looked when you fought a scrub. That doesn’t matter. If a guy isn’t good then you’re not supposed to look good. And for me, [Pettis] has fought one good guy in Ben, and he isn’t proven yet. He’s tough as hell, but we’ll see.” – MMAFA.tv(via MiddleEasy.com)
Before getting his shot at the title, Gray Maynard victimized at least four Top 10 UFC Lightweights in Roger Huerta, Jim Miller, Nate Diaz and Kenny Florian. Anthony Pettis was originally scheduled to face the winner of UFC 125 Edgar vs. Maynard showdown, but instead, the last WEC Lightweight Champion will have to prove his worth against the relentless Clay Guida at TUF 13 Finale event. Anthony Pettis is currently 13-1 in his MMA career, losing only to Bart Palaszewski via a Split Decision.