- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Georges St. Pierre says he is fully ready for The Ultimate Fighter 12
Recently announced as the Tuf 12 coach opposite Josh Koscheck, Georges St. Pierre spoke about the looking forward to the experience and the new challenge ahead. Given the following transcript from MMAWeekly.com, its clear how much the Canadian is clearly relishing the oppurtunity.
“I’ll take all my coaches, if they want to come, and so far they all want (to), I’ll also have some people that work with me that nobody knows yet, that aren’t in my corner, but they play a huge role in my career. I have a guy from Paris, France, he’s a champion in Muay Thai, he helps me before every fight, and nobody knows who he is cause he’s not in my corner,”
“It’s perfect timing, I’m very happy that it happened right now actually, It’s going to be a good experience because don’t forget I need to stay in shape as well, I need to train because I’m going to have a fight coming up too soon as well. It’s going to be the first experience for me. I’m excited because I do things quite differently than most of the fighters, the way I train, so I’m happy, I’m going to be able to show people how I train, it’s going to be a good experience.”
GSP’s counterpart is the current number 1 contender for his welterweight belt, Josh Koscheck, who most recently defeated Paul Daley at UFC 113. Gsp’s last bout was at UFC 111 where he unanimously defeated Dan Hardy. Filming is expected to start almost as soon as TUF 11 finishes, with a match expected to be around December.