- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Georges St Pierre: My wrestling is not good enough for the Olympics
Undisputed UFC Welterweight King Georges St Pierre has probably the best wrestling skills in the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Georges St Pierre stated before that he considers making his Olympic debut for Canadian wrestling team, but it looks like “Rush” is in another state of mind for now:
“At the moment I don’t think my Wrestling is good enough to be on the Olympics. The drop I use on MMA and the drop I use on Olympic Wrestling are totally different. It’s a different sport”, explains GSP. “If I had to do it I’d have to dedicate all my time for it, I’d have to dedicate a year and a half and I don’t want to retire (on MMA) now. I’d have to give up my title, of course”
Georges St Pierre will face British fighter Dan “The Outlaw” Hardy at UFC 111 in his fourth title defense since defeating Matt “The Terror” Serra at UFC 83 in Montreal.