- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
George Sotiropoulos: I'll be able to impose my will on Joe Lauzon
“I’m so much more improved now anyway. My wrestling, Muay Thai, Boxing, Jiu-Jitsu; I’m very well rounded.
Joe Luazon looked great against Gabe, and he looked really good against Sam Stout too. I’ve studied all of his wins and all of his losses, and he’s an erratic fighter with good jiu jitsu that I have to be careful of, but I’m confident that I will be able to impose my will and my game on him. Technically and physically I am superior. I will dominate.” – UFC.com.
Holding a professional MMA record of 13-2, Goerge Sotiropoulos will look to come one stop closer for a title shot, facing Joe Lauzon on the main card of UFC 123: Rampage vs Machida this weekend. Sotiropoulos is currently 6-0 in the UFC, defeating Joe Stevenson and Kurt Pellegrino in his last two bouts. George Sotiropoulos‘s only defeats are against Shinya Aoki (DQ) and Kyle Noke (Split Decision).