- UFC Fight Night 52 Results: Hunt Knocks Out Nelson
- UFC Fight Night 52 Post Fight Press Conference
- Bellator 125 Results Recap: Melvin Manhoef Manhandles Marshall
- Wanderlei Silva Retires From Fighting, Blames The UFC
- “Rumble” Suspended Indefinitely, Thiago Silva Cut Amongst Domestic Violence Allegations
George Sotiropoulos: I'll be able to impose my will on Joe Lauzon
“I’m so much more improved now anyway. My wrestling, Muay Thai, Boxing, Jiu-Jitsu; I’m very well rounded.
Joe Luazon looked great against Gabe, and he looked really good against Sam Stout too. I’ve studied all of his wins and all of his losses, and he’s an erratic fighter with good jiu jitsu that I have to be careful of, but I’m confident that I will be able to impose my will and my game on him. Technically and physically I am superior. I will dominate.” – UFC.com.
Holding a professional MMA record of 13-2, Goerge Sotiropoulos will look to come one stop closer for a title shot, facing Joe Lauzon on the main card of UFC 123: Rampage vs Machida this weekend. Sotiropoulos is currently 6-0 in the UFC, defeating Joe Stevenson and Kurt Pellegrino in his last two bouts. George Sotiropoulos‘s only defeats are against Shinya Aoki (DQ) and Kyle Noke (Split Decision).