- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results At 10 PM ET
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Live Results
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
George Sotiropoulos: I'll be able to impose my will on Joe Lauzon
“I’m so much more improved now anyway. My wrestling, Muay Thai, Boxing, Jiu-Jitsu; I’m very well rounded.
Joe Luazon looked great against Gabe, and he looked really good against Sam Stout too. I’ve studied all of his wins and all of his losses, and he’s an erratic fighter with good jiu jitsu that I have to be careful of, but I’m confident that I will be able to impose my will and my game on him. Technically and physically I am superior. I will dominate.” – UFC.com.
Holding a professional MMA record of 13-2, Goerge Sotiropoulos will look to come one stop closer for a title shot, facing Joe Lauzon on the main card of UFC 123: Rampage vs Machida this weekend. Sotiropoulos is currently 6-0 in the UFC, defeating Joe Stevenson and Kurt Pellegrino in his last two bouts. George Sotiropoulos‘s only defeats are against Shinya Aoki (DQ) and Kyle Noke (Split Decision).