- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Freddie Roach talks GSP's inury, labels Anderson Silva as the best pure boxer in MMA
Legendary boxing coach Freddie Roach spoke about George St. Pierre’s disappointing knee injury, and what kind of effect it’s going to have on his protege’s future. According to Roach, George St. Pierre has tough times ahead of him, mostly due to a lack of activity in what wuld be a year-long layoff. Roach also spoke about Anderson Silva‘s boxing credentials, labeling “The Spider” as the best pure boxer in MMA.
Further Reading: Don’t forget to submit your picks for UFC 140!