- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
Freddie Roach talks GSP's inury, labels Anderson Silva as the best pure boxer in MMA
Legendary boxing coach Freddie Roach spoke about George St. Pierre’s disappointing knee injury, and what kind of effect it’s going to have on his protege’s future. According to Roach, George St. Pierre has tough times ahead of him, mostly due to a lack of activity in what wuld be a year-long layoff. Roach also spoke about Anderson Silva‘s boxing credentials, labeling “The Spider” as the best pure boxer in MMA.
Further Reading: Don’t forget to submit your picks for UFC 140!