- Will Ronda Rousey vs. Cris “Cyborg” Justino Ever Happen?
- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Freddie Roach talks GSP's inury, labels Anderson Silva as the best pure boxer in MMA
Legendary boxing coach Freddie Roach spoke about George St. Pierre’s disappointing knee injury, and what kind of effect it’s going to have on his protege’s future. According to Roach, George St. Pierre has tough times ahead of him, mostly due to a lack of activity in what wuld be a year-long layoff. Roach also spoke about Anderson Silva‘s boxing credentials, labeling “The Spider” as the best pure boxer in MMA.
Further Reading: Don’t forget to submit your picks for UFC 140!