- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
Frankie Edgar discusses his injuries, reveals his corner nearly threw in the towel at UFC 125
UFC Lightweight Champion Frankie Edgar, who is expected to put his title on the line against Gray Maynard for the second time this Fall, discusses the match-up and provides an update on his injuries. Edgar explains that he is feeling a lot better and hopes to make his return in October. “The Answer” also looks back on his January bout with Maynard and admits that his boxing trainer, Mark Henry, nearly threw in the towel during the opening round.
After fighting to a draw at UFC 125, Edgar and Maynard were set to settle the score at last month’s UFC 130 before injuries forced both the champ and challenger to withdraw from the bout. While no official date has been set at this time, the match-up is expected to take place later this year and will mark the third time they’ve met inside the octagon. Photo: Francis Specker