- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
Frankie Edgar: I had to do two immediate rematches, so what’s right?
Former Lightweight Champion Frankie Edgar, who was defeated by Ben Henderson via controversial decision in Japan, looks back on the match-up, and discusses his fighting future. Edgar insists that he did enough to win the the fight, and says that he feels an instant rematch is warranted.
“I don’t want to take anything away from Ben, he did a great job, but I do feel I won that fight. He came hard, I knew it was going to be a tough fight, but I did enough to win those rounds. … I’m not trying to shoot anybody out of anything they deserve, but I had to do two immediate rematches, so what’s right?”
Further Reading: Ben Henderson looks back at UFC 144 victory over Frankie Edgar