- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Frank Trigg Released From UFC Contract
UFC welterweight Frank Trigg was given the same news as Mark Coleman Tim Hague, Phillipe Nover, that his skills are no longer needed by UFC.
Trigg confirmed via MMAJunkie.com this past wednesday, stating he had wished to inform friends and family before it became public knowledge.
This past weekend at UFC 109, Trigg was on the receiving end of a first round knockout from Matt Serra, and prior to this fight he was again knocked out by Josh Koscheck at UFC 103.
Both results evidently weighed heavy in the UFC’s decision to release Trigg, who is also scheduled to appear in EA Sports MMA.