- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Unify Belts
- Cast Your Vote For Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!
- Jorge Masvidal Planning Move Back To Welterweight
- Roy Jones Jr.: Win Or Lose, Mayweather Is Not The Greatest Of All-Time
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Get Immediate Title Shot If He Returns?
- Nick Diaz Passed Two Drug Tests On The Same Night He Failed One
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Frank Trigg Released From UFC Contract
UFC welterweight Frank Trigg was given the same news as Mark Coleman Tim Hague, Phillipe Nover, that his skills are no longer needed by UFC.
Trigg confirmed via MMAJunkie.com this past wednesday, stating he had wished to inform friends and family before it became public knowledge.
This past weekend at UFC 109, Trigg was on the receiving end of a first round knockout from Matt Serra, and prior to this fight he was again knocked out by Josh Koscheck at UFC 103.
Both results evidently weighed heavy in the UFC’s decision to release Trigg, who is also scheduled to appear in EA Sports MMA.