- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Frank Trigg Released From UFC Contract
UFC welterweight Frank Trigg was given the same news as Mark Coleman Tim Hague, Phillipe Nover, that his skills are no longer needed by UFC.
Trigg confirmed via MMAJunkie.com this past wednesday, stating he had wished to inform friends and family before it became public knowledge.
This past weekend at UFC 109, Trigg was on the receiving end of a first round knockout from Matt Serra, and prior to this fight he was again knocked out by Josh Koscheck at UFC 103.
Both results evidently weighed heavy in the UFC’s decision to release Trigg, who is also scheduled to appear in EA Sports MMA.