- Roy Nelson Jokes He’ll Model ‘Butt Hurt’ Velasquez With ‘White Pride’ Tattoo
- Report: Mark Hunt Currently 19 Pounds Over Heavyweight Limit
- Travis Browne Leaves Jackson’s MMA For Glendale Training Center
- UFC Fight Night 52 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- Gilbert Melendez & Eddie Alvarez Trade Barbs
- Alistair Overeem vs Stefan Struve Booked For UFC On FOX 13
Frank Trigg Released From UFC Contract
UFC welterweight Frank Trigg was given the same news as Mark Coleman Tim Hague, Phillipe Nover, that his skills are no longer needed by UFC.
Trigg confirmed via MMAJunkie.com this past wednesday, stating he had wished to inform friends and family before it became public knowledge.
This past weekend at UFC 109, Trigg was on the receiving end of a first round knockout from Matt Serra, and prior to this fight he was again knocked out by Josh Koscheck at UFC 103.
Both results evidently weighed heavy in the UFC’s decision to release Trigg, who is also scheduled to appear in EA Sports MMA.