- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
Frank Trigg Released From UFC Contract
UFC welterweight Frank Trigg was given the same news as Mark Coleman Tim Hague, Phillipe Nover, that his skills are no longer needed by UFC.
Trigg confirmed via MMAJunkie.com this past wednesday, stating he had wished to inform friends and family before it became public knowledge.
This past weekend at UFC 109, Trigg was on the receiving end of a first round knockout from Matt Serra, and prior to this fight he was again knocked out by Josh Koscheck at UFC 103.
Both results evidently weighed heavy in the UFC’s decision to release Trigg, who is also scheduled to appear in EA Sports MMA.