- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Video And Results
- Knee Injury Forces Diego Sanchez Out Of UFC 180
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
- UFC 179 Open Workouts From Rio
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver In The Works For January UFC In Boston
- Chris Weidman vs Vitor Belfort Set For UFC 184 On February 28th From Los Angeles
Frank Trigg Released From UFC Contract
UFC welterweight Frank Trigg was given the same news as Mark Coleman Tim Hague, Phillipe Nover, that his skills are no longer needed by UFC.
Trigg confirmed via MMAJunkie.com this past wednesday, stating he had wished to inform friends and family before it became public knowledge.
This past weekend at UFC 109, Trigg was on the receiving end of a first round knockout from Matt Serra, and prior to this fight he was again knocked out by Josh Koscheck at UFC 103.
Both results evidently weighed heavy in the UFC’s decision to release Trigg, who is also scheduled to appear in EA Sports MMA.