- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Frank Mir predicts Brock Lesnar will "easily" defeat Alistair Overeem
“Honestly, I think Brock will win pretty easily. I think we’re going to see the closest thing to a grappler versus striker match you’ll see nowadays. Brock is going to cover up; maybe throw one jab. He’ll rush Overeem to the cage, reach down for a leg and rip him down. … I don’t think he’s going to get off his back. I’d be very shocked — I’d applaud Overeem if he got off his back.” – For more from Frank Mir, visit ESPN.com
On December 30th, two of the Heavyweight division’s most behemoth competitors, Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem, will lock horns inside of the octagon with a shot at UFC gold awaiting the winner. In addition to each fighter being a former title holder, they’ll present with contrasting styles, making the NCAA wrestling champ vs. K-1 kickboxing champ a difficult bout to predict. That is, unless your name is Frank Mir.
According to Mir, he’s expecting his former nemesis, Lesnar, who he has went 1-1 against in past encounters, to defeat Overeem rather easily. In fact, the veteran says he’d be “shocked” if the Dutchman is able to climb back to his feet once Lesnar “rips” him to the ground. But, what do you think LowKick’ers? Do you agree with Mir’s prediction or see things playing out a bit differently?
Further Reading: Alistair Overeem reveals he turned down an Immediate Title Shot