- Dana White Doesn’t Believe Anderson Silva Is Done Fighting
- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Frank Mir says he’ll submit Mirko Cro Cop in the First Round; But the Croat has plans of his own
Just two weeks until they meet in the cage, Frank Mir talks about his opponent, Mirko Cro Cop. Mir freely admits he’s not taking Cro Cop fully seriously, by not training as hard as he could. He also admits taking time out of training to visit Disneyland. Meanwhile, Mirko Cro Cop had some harsh words for Frank Mir, speaking via UFC.com:
“He has an American attitude and approaches the fight with a big mouth and big statements. I think he better keep his mouth shut. He should pray to god not to be knocked out. You shouldn’t underestimate me at all. I’m going to be ready.”
This Heavyweight clash will headline UFC 119 on 25th September, as both look to get back in title contention.