- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Frank Mir says he’ll submit Mirko Cro Cop in the First Round; But the Croat has plans of his own
Just two weeks until they meet in the cage, Frank Mir talks about his opponent, Mirko Cro Cop. Mir freely admits he’s not taking Cro Cop fully seriously, by not training as hard as he could. He also admits taking time out of training to visit Disneyland. Meanwhile, Mirko Cro Cop had some harsh words for Frank Mir, speaking via UFC.com:
“He has an American attitude and approaches the fight with a big mouth and big statements. I think he better keep his mouth shut. He should pray to god not to be knocked out. You shouldn’t underestimate me at all. I’m going to be ready.”
This Heavyweight clash will headline UFC 119 on 25th September, as both look to get back in title contention.