- UFC 179 Prelims Results: Neil Magny Makes It 5-0 In 2014
- UFC 179 Live Results From Rio de Janeiro
- UFC 179 Post Fight Press Conference Video
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Forrest Griffin is not happy with Little Nog fight
Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Forrest Griffin explains why he is unhappy with his proposed bout at UFC 114 against Antônio Rogério Nogueira who is also known as “Little Nog”:
“That is a horrible fight for me. I have trained with his brother a little bit, so he already has the ‘inside scoop’ on me, he’s a southpaw, has got a good chin, and has good power. Plus he is pretty solid on the ground. The only place I would have an advantage would be wrestling… and my wrestling is not that good. So yeah, that’s a tough match up for me. I’d do it, if that’s what they wanted, but being straight up, there are other guys I’d rather fight.”
Forrest Griffin is essentially the underdog ahead of this fight, however, he has proved himself to be a top 10 Light Heavyweight fighter with notable wins over current number one contender Mauricio “Shogun” Rua and Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, despite also being the underdog in both fights.