- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant, Jon Jones To Turn Himself In
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Forrest Griffin is not happy with Little Nog fight
Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Forrest Griffin explains why he is unhappy with his proposed bout at UFC 114 against Antônio Rogério Nogueira who is also known as “Little Nog”:
“That is a horrible fight for me. I have trained with his brother a little bit, so he already has the ‘inside scoop’ on me, he’s a southpaw, has got a good chin, and has good power. Plus he is pretty solid on the ground. The only place I would have an advantage would be wrestling… and my wrestling is not that good. So yeah, that’s a tough match up for me. I’d do it, if that’s what they wanted, but being straight up, there are other guys I’d rather fight.”
Forrest Griffin is essentially the underdog ahead of this fight, however, he has proved himself to be a top 10 Light Heavyweight fighter with notable wins over current number one contender Mauricio “Shogun” Rua and Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, despite also being the underdog in both fights.