- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Forrest Griffin is not happy with Little Nog fight
Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Forrest Griffin explains why he is unhappy with his proposed bout at UFC 114 against Antônio Rogério Nogueira who is also known as “Little Nog”:
“That is a horrible fight for me. I have trained with his brother a little bit, so he already has the ‘inside scoop’ on me, he’s a southpaw, has got a good chin, and has good power. Plus he is pretty solid on the ground. The only place I would have an advantage would be wrestling… and my wrestling is not that good. So yeah, that’s a tough match up for me. I’d do it, if that’s what they wanted, but being straight up, there are other guys I’d rather fight.”
Forrest Griffin is essentially the underdog ahead of this fight, however, he has proved himself to be a top 10 Light Heavyweight fighter with notable wins over current number one contender Mauricio “Shogun” Rua and Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, despite also being the underdog in both fights.