- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Dominick Cruz UFC 132 Video Blog (Part 3-5)
As he continues with his UFC 132 video blog, Bantamweight Champion Dominick Cruz, who will put his title on the line against Urijah Faber in Saturday’s main event, continues with his training and preparation for the bout and discusses the road he’s traveled to reach the biggest stage in Mixed Martial Arts. Cruz explains his outlook on fighting and says he’s waited his entire life to “step on that UFC canvas.”
The Bantamweight title fight will be a rematch of their 2007 bout, wherein Cruz challenged Faber for the WEC Featherweight strap in his promotional debut. Faber would need just over a minute to submit Cruz via guillotine choke, handing “The Dominator” his first and only loss to date. Four years later it is Faber who comes into the match-up as challenger and Cruz who holds the world title. The long time foes will settle their differences on Saturday in a bout that will go down as the first ever Bantamweight fight to headline a UFC card.