- Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- Ray Longo Doesn’t Want To See Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva Again
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results Silva 186 Diaz 185
- UFC 183 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
Dominick Cruz UFC 132 Video Blog (Part 3-5)
As he continues with his UFC 132 video blog, Bantamweight Champion Dominick Cruz, who will put his title on the line against Urijah Faber in Saturday’s main event, continues with his training and preparation for the bout and discusses the road he’s traveled to reach the biggest stage in Mixed Martial Arts. Cruz explains his outlook on fighting and says he’s waited his entire life to “step on that UFC canvas.”
The Bantamweight title fight will be a rematch of their 2007 bout, wherein Cruz challenged Faber for the WEC Featherweight strap in his promotional debut. Faber would need just over a minute to submit Cruz via guillotine choke, handing “The Dominator” his first and only loss to date. Four years later it is Faber who comes into the match-up as challenger and Cruz who holds the world title. The long time foes will settle their differences on Saturday in a bout that will go down as the first ever Bantamweight fight to headline a UFC card.