- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results Live At 8 PM ET
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Live Results
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
Despite an early scare, Michael Bisping finishes Jorge Rivera in the second round
In the Co-Main event of the evening, Michael Bisping and Jorge Rivera‘s much anticipated bout ended in the second round, with the Brit finishing the fight via TKO, with Rivera unable to answer the referee’s calls to fight back.
The bout maintained a high pace throughout, with both fighters happy to exchange. The first round will however will be over shadowed by Bisping’s illegal knee, thrown from the clinch when Rivera was on both knees. When the fight restarted, both fighters again took the centre of The Octagon, “The Count” delivering blow after blow as his opponent struggled to provide an answer, looking constantly for that one right hand.
The second round saw Rivera come close to a finish, catching his opponent with a big right hand and stunning him, but Bisping recovered and ended the fight quickly, punishing “El Conquistadore” against the cage before the referee stepped in.