- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
Despite an early scare, Michael Bisping finishes Jorge Rivera in the second round
In the Co-Main event of the evening, Michael Bisping and Jorge Rivera‘s much anticipated bout ended in the second round, with the Brit finishing the fight via TKO, with Rivera unable to answer the referee’s calls to fight back.
The bout maintained a high pace throughout, with both fighters happy to exchange. The first round will however will be over shadowed by Bisping’s illegal knee, thrown from the clinch when Rivera was on both knees. When the fight restarted, both fighters again took the centre of The Octagon, “The Count” delivering blow after blow as his opponent struggled to provide an answer, looking constantly for that one right hand.
The second round saw Rivera come close to a finish, catching his opponent with a big right hand and stunning him, but Bisping recovered and ended the fight quickly, punishing “El Conquistadore” against the cage before the referee stepped in.