- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light-Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson On Twitter
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Dennis Siver chokes out Andre Winner in the First Round
Local hero Dennis Siver made the fans at the König Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany proud, by knocking down and then submitting Andre Winner via a Rear Naked Choke at the co-main event attraction of the night.
Siver and Winner set up a very fast pace to the fight, exchanging blows in the middle of the Octagon. Andre Winner was unable to utilize his reach advantage, missing hard left hooks that sent him directly to the canvas. At first, Siver looked to finish the fight via strikes, but the veteran kickboxer decided to go for a Rear Naked Choke submission, quickly getting control over Andre Winner’s back. The Englishman managed to survive, but not for too long, as Siver continued to apply pressure and forced the TUF 9 Finalist to tap out.
Siver is now on a two-fight winning streak in the UFC, holding an overall MMA record of 17-7. Charles Oliveira could be a great opponent for Siver, as the winner would surely advance in the UFC Lightweight ranks.