- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Dana White says the FOX deal is exactly what he's always wanted
UFC President Dana White, who was in attendance today for a special press conference in Los Angeles, California to announce the promotion’s landmark deal with the FOX network, shares his thoughts on the partnership and discusses details surrounding the new programming schedule. White says he’s “beyond happy” and describes the deal as exactly what he’s always wanted.
“It’s hard to put into words – this is the right deal. We’ve been working for this for so long and it’s hard to describe how I feel. Im beyond happy. This is the network I always wanted… This deal is literally the deal that I always wanted. It’ll be four big fights a year on big Fox, the network. The Ultimate Fighter Live now going on FX. We’ll do six Fight Nights with FX and Prime Time will be on FX also. Then, from Unleashed, prelims, and all of our other programming will be spread throughout the rest of the Fox networks.”