- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Dana White says he’s not too excited about former WEC fighters to coach on TUF 13
“Anything is possible. The thing I don’t like about doing them right now is you take these guys out of the mix for months, and we’re just introducing these guys. The last thing I want to do is introduce them and then put them on the shelf for however long.”
You don’t have to watch ‘The Ultimate Fighter’ to like Jose Aldo. You just have to see this kid fight. Now that’s he’s on the big stage and he’ll get that co-main event slot. People are going to learn who this guy is real quick
Everybody’s been asking me that. I don’t know. I honestly, I swear to God, I really have not even thought about it yet.” – MMAWeelkly.com
The 13th season of The Ultimate Fighter will feature Middleweights and Welterweights, as the tryouts opened last month, on November 4th. Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber named among the possible coaches for TUF 13, mostly because of the bad blood between the two, and UFC’s need to introduce the new superstars to a wider SpikeTV audience. TUF 13 is expected to air in the late first quarter of 2011.