- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Dana White looks back at UFC 130, says Jon Jones could be next for Rampage Jackson
UFC President Dana White shared his thoughts about what went inside the Octagon at UFC 130, revealing that Rampage Jackson could be next in line to challenge Jon “Bones” Jones for the UFC Light Heavyweight title. White called Rampage “one of the best in the World at 205″, but still clarified that everything depends on how serious is Rampage’s hand injury.
Quinton Jackson is currently 32-8 in his MMA career, with two consecutive victories since the defeat against Rashad Evans at UFC 114. In one of his post-fight interviews, Rampage declared he wants to avenge some of his losses, naming Shogun Rua, Forrest Griffin and obviously Rashad Evans in the list of the opponents he would like to face next.