- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Dana White looks back at UFC 130, says Jon Jones could be next for Rampage Jackson
UFC President Dana White shared his thoughts about what went inside the Octagon at UFC 130, revealing that Rampage Jackson could be next in line to challenge Jon “Bones” Jones for the UFC Light Heavyweight title. White called Rampage “one of the best in the World at 205″, but still clarified that everything depends on how serious is Rampage’s hand injury.
Quinton Jackson is currently 32-8 in his MMA career, with two consecutive victories since the defeat against Rashad Evans at UFC 114. In one of his post-fight interviews, Rampage declared he wants to avenge some of his losses, naming Shogun Rua, Forrest Griffin and obviously Rashad Evans in the list of the opponents he would like to face next.