- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Dana White: We’ll probably see Brock Lesnar fighting Frank Mir next
“There won’t be an immediate rematch (between and ), there is no need for one. After the fight Brock took some time off to go hunting; he and I haven’t spoken since the fight so I’m not sure what he wants to do next.
He never asked for Fighters Only
Lesnar has six fights in the UFC, two of them against Frank Mir. Maybe it’s just me, but I think that fighting someone other than Frank Mir could only benefit Lesnar’s 7-fight MMA record. This way or another, a trilogy between these two will surely be a sell-out, and a great fight to promote. Frank Mir might have a little bit more to lose in this one, especially after knocking out Mirko Cro Cop at the UFC 119 main event.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more news on Mir vs Lesnar III as they happen.