- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Dana White: We’ll probably see Brock Lesnar fighting Frank Mir next
“There won’t be an immediate rematch (between and ), there is no need for one. After the fight Brock took some time off to go hunting; he and I haven’t spoken since the fight so I’m not sure what he wants to do next.
He never asked for Fighters Only
Lesnar has six fights in the UFC, two of them against Frank Mir. Maybe it’s just me, but I think that fighting someone other than Frank Mir could only benefit Lesnar’s 7-fight MMA record. This way or another, a trilogy between these two will surely be a sell-out, and a great fight to promote. Frank Mir might have a little bit more to lose in this one, especially after knocking out Mirko Cro Cop at the UFC 119 main event.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more news on Mir vs Lesnar III as they happen.