- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
- UFC 183 Video Roundup, Start Times & TV Schedule
- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
Dana White: We’ll probably see Brock Lesnar fighting Frank Mir next
“There won’t be an immediate rematch (between and ), there is no need for one. After the fight Brock took some time off to go hunting; he and I haven’t spoken since the fight so I’m not sure what he wants to do next.
He never asked for Fighters Only
Lesnar has six fights in the UFC, two of them against Frank Mir. Maybe it’s just me, but I think that fighting someone other than Frank Mir could only benefit Lesnar’s 7-fight MMA record. This way or another, a trilogy between these two will surely be a sell-out, and a great fight to promote. Frank Mir might have a little bit more to lose in this one, especially after knocking out Mirko Cro Cop at the UFC 119 main event.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more news on Mir vs Lesnar III as they happen.