- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results Live At 8 PM ET
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Live Results
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
Dana White UFC 146 pre-event interview: Daniel Cormier would be a great Light Heavyweight
In this video interview courtesy of MMAFighting.com, UFC President Dana White addresses a variety of hot topics surrounding the UFC right now, from his bout with Meniere’s disease to Jon Jones‘s controversial arrest last week. White explained how hard it was for him to miss his first card at UFC on Fuel TV 3, fighting the disease until the plane took off. He addressed UFC 146, touting Junior dos Santos as a great champion and Frank Mir as a tough fighter who tends to prove the critics wrong.
When asked if he would give Daniel Cormier an immediate title shot at Heavyweight, White responded that he would make a great Light Heavyweight at 205 lbs. White said that he has talked to Jon Jones, and that he obviously has a lot to learn about being the best before he overtakes Anderson Silva as the pound-for-pound king. White spoke about UFC-sponsored drug testing, and said Nick Diaz probably got the right punishment considering it was his second offense. A great interview with many relevant topics from a man who never holds back.