- Contradiction! Anderson Silva Doesn’t Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Dana White UFC 146 pre-event interview: Daniel Cormier would be a great Light Heavyweight
In this video interview courtesy of MMAFighting.com, UFC President Dana White addresses a variety of hot topics surrounding the UFC right now, from his bout with Meniere’s disease to Jon Jones‘s controversial arrest last week. White explained how hard it was for him to miss his first card at UFC on Fuel TV 3, fighting the disease until the plane took off. He addressed UFC 146, touting Junior dos Santos as a great champion and Frank Mir as a tough fighter who tends to prove the critics wrong.
When asked if he would give Daniel Cormier an immediate title shot at Heavyweight, White responded that he would make a great Light Heavyweight at 205 lbs. White said that he has talked to Jon Jones, and that he obviously has a lot to learn about being the best before he overtakes Anderson Silva as the pound-for-pound king. White spoke about UFC-sponsored drug testing, and said Nick Diaz probably got the right punishment considering it was his second offense. A great interview with many relevant topics from a man who never holds back.