- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
Dana White UFC 146 pre-event interview: Daniel Cormier would be a great Light Heavyweight
In this video interview courtesy of MMAFighting.com, UFC President Dana White addresses a variety of hot topics surrounding the UFC right now, from his bout with Meniere’s disease to Jon Jones‘s controversial arrest last week. White explained how hard it was for him to miss his first card at UFC on Fuel TV 3, fighting the disease until the plane took off. He addressed UFC 146, touting Junior dos Santos as a great champion and Frank Mir as a tough fighter who tends to prove the critics wrong.
When asked if he would give Daniel Cormier an immediate title shot at Heavyweight, White responded that he would make a great Light Heavyweight at 205 lbs. White said that he has talked to Jon Jones, and that he obviously has a lot to learn about being the best before he overtakes Anderson Silva as the pound-for-pound king. White spoke about UFC-sponsored drug testing, and said Nick Diaz probably got the right punishment considering it was his second offense. A great interview with many relevant topics from a man who never holds back.