- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Dana White: If victorious over BJ Penn, Nick Diaz will get a title shot
UFC President Dana White, who was in attendance at the Toyota Center in Houston following this past weekend’s UFC 136, discusses the future of top Welterweight contender Nick Diaz. White confirms that if victorious over B.J. Penn on October 29th, Diaz will, in fact, be next in line for a title shot.
“I saw (Nick Diaz) when Nate (Diaz) won. He was at that fight and everything seems good. He seems like his head is in the right place and we’re ready to go. Yea, (if he beats Penn I’d be willing to give him the winner of GSP vs. Condit).
Listen, who knows, I don’t see that happening again. If it does, I mean, I don’t even know what to say. It just is what it is. … We don’t baby sit man. He knows, we’ve talked. I would seriously be shocked if he didn’t show up at another press conference. And if he does, I don’t even know what to say. I guess that would be the end of it. … I expect nothing from him (at the press conferences). I expect him to be sitting right here in this chair. He doesn’t have to answer one question if he doesn’t want to. I just want him to sit there and then get up and do the (staredown). Just show up man. He’s probably going to flip everybody off and do all this other stuff – its Nick Diaz. I don’t want him to not be Nick Diaz, I just need him to show up.”