- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Dan Hardy: GSP fans will have a bitter morning on March 28th
Number one contender for the UFC Welterweight Title Dan Hardy discussed his fight against the reigning Champion Georges “Rush” St. Pierre in radio interview for MMABay.co.uk, by stating that “GSP is very beatable” and that “he is only a human”. Hardy also revealed that he is aware of St. Pierre’s wrestling skills, counting on striking as the main weapon to defeat the Canadian.
“There is not much secret about my gameplan. His strength is wrestling so obviously I will not try to outwrestle him. I will have to be precise on my striking, because that is my strength.
On March 28th GSP fans around the world are going to have a bitter morning, because they will realize that he is not a Superman. So many people put him on the pedestal and consider him unbeatable, but at the end of the day he is only a human who has weaknesses.”
Twenty-seven year old Dan Hardy, who currently holds an impressive 24-6 record in Mixed Martial Arts, is well known for his pre-fight trash talk. UFC veterans Marcus Davis and Mike “Quick” Swick are the latest additions to his ongoing list of “psychological victims”. Dan Hardy has a black belt in Tae kwon do, and a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Eddie Bravo.