- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Cro Cop vs Dana White????
Just hours after his UFC 110 win against Anthony Perosh, Mirko Cro Cop spoke about his future in mma, and his next opponent.
Asked who he would like to fight next, Cro Cop gave the usual “anyone, anytime anywhere! story, but when pressed firther dropped Dana White’s name into conversation;
“It’s not up to me, I will fight whoever the UFC puts in front of me. If it was up to me, I want to fight Dana White,” Filipovic sarcastically said.
Although he’s well aware that White was an amateur boxer back in the day, Cro Cop jokingly went on to trash-talk his boss’ lack of combat skills.
“I think it would be easy money for me, but I don’t know,” Cro Cop said with a smile.