- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, “Rocky” Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Cro Cop vs Dana White????
Just hours after his UFC 110 win against Anthony Perosh, Mirko Cro Cop spoke about his future in mma, and his next opponent.
Asked who he would like to fight next, Cro Cop gave the usual “anyone, anytime anywhere! story, but when pressed firther dropped Dana White’s name into conversation;
“It’s not up to me, I will fight whoever the UFC puts in front of me. If it was up to me, I want to fight Dana White,” Filipovic sarcastically said.
Although he’s well aware that White was an amateur boxer back in the day, Cro Cop jokingly went on to trash-talk his boss’ lack of combat skills.
“I think it would be easy money for me, but I don’t know,” Cro Cop said with a smile.