- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Cro Cop vs Dana White????
Just hours after his UFC 110 win against Anthony Perosh, Mirko Cro Cop spoke about his future in mma, and his next opponent.
Asked who he would like to fight next, Cro Cop gave the usual “anyone, anytime anywhere! story, but when pressed firther dropped Dana White’s name into conversation;
“It’s not up to me, I will fight whoever the UFC puts in front of me. If it was up to me, I want to fight Dana White,” Filipovic sarcastically said.
Although he’s well aware that White was an amateur boxer back in the day, Cro Cop jokingly went on to trash-talk his boss’ lack of combat skills.
“I think it would be easy money for me, but I don’t know,” Cro Cop said with a smile.