- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Cro Cop says he took it easy on Anthony Perosh
Cro Cop finally got back on the win collum by defeating Perosh in UFC 110, Cro Cop defeated Perosh via TKO at the end of the second round after cutting Perosh head open with an elbow.
Cro Cop recently told the media that because Perosh got the fight in two days notice, he took it easy on his opponent;
“I admire Perosh for accepting the fight. There were much better fighters there who turned it down but i understand why; they did not have time to prepare. But, I am very sorry that i had to hurt Perosh. I tried to fight with as much consideration for him as i could. I even avoided the ground because I am 7,8 Kilos heavier than he is.
When asked why he didn’t finish Perosh off, Cro Cop simply said he was too bloody and I did not want to hurt him more.
For now Cro Cop is in talks to fight his original opponent, Ben Rothwell, as soon as Rothwell recovers from the stomach flu. As, for Perosh he was awarded a 4-fight contract for taking the fight in such short notice.