- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
CompuStrike UFC 130 Preview: Matt Hamill’s Wrestling
According to CompuStrike, Matt Hamill‘s ability to take Rampage Jackson down will be the main factor tomorrow at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Compustrike shows Hamill and Rampage are equally aggressive, with a slight advantage to Matt Hamill. Rampage has higher accuracy and power percentage, but still with a very small advantage over Matt Hamill. How this whole thing will work out inside the Octagon? We’ll have to wait for tomorrow to find out.
But for now, here’s some key points (For more, please visit CompuStrike.com):
Jackson’s opponents were successful on 8 of 22 takedowns attempts (36%)
Jackson’s opponents landed just 29% of their arm strikes
Hamill’s opponents were successful on just 2 of 9 takedown attempts (22%)
Hamill was successful on 71% of his takedown attempts (17 of 24– 6 of 8 vs. Bisping)
Hamill’s 10 UFC opponents landed just 27% of their arm strikes
Jackson was on the feet for 77% of his 8 UFC fights