- Paulo Thiago Released By UFC Following Three Straight Losses
- Mark Hunt Needs To Cut 37 Pounds For UFC 180
- Jose Aldo Still Feels Devalued By The UFC, Wants More Money
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC 180 Main Event?
- Conor McGregor To Chad Mendes: I’ll Rest My B**** On Your Forehead
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 1
- Cain Velasquez Out Of UFC 180, Hunt vs Werdum For Interim Belt
CompuStrike UFC 130 Preview: Matt Hamill’s Wrestling
According to CompuStrike, Matt Hamill‘s ability to take Rampage Jackson down will be the main factor tomorrow at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Compustrike shows Hamill and Rampage are equally aggressive, with a slight advantage to Matt Hamill. Rampage has higher accuracy and power percentage, but still with a very small advantage over Matt Hamill. How this whole thing will work out inside the Octagon? We’ll have to wait for tomorrow to find out.
But for now, here’s some key points (For more, please visit CompuStrike.com):
Jackson’s opponents were successful on 8 of 22 takedowns attempts (36%)
Jackson’s opponents landed just 29% of their arm strikes
Hamill’s opponents were successful on just 2 of 9 takedown attempts (22%)
Hamill was successful on 71% of his takedown attempts (17 of 24– 6 of 8 vs. Bisping)
Hamill’s 10 UFC opponents landed just 27% of their arm strikes
Jackson was on the feet for 77% of his 8 UFC fights