- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
CompuStrike UFC 130 Preview: Matt Hamill’s Wrestling
According to CompuStrike, Matt Hamill‘s ability to take Rampage Jackson down will be the main factor tomorrow at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Compustrike shows Hamill and Rampage are equally aggressive, with a slight advantage to Matt Hamill. Rampage has higher accuracy and power percentage, but still with a very small advantage over Matt Hamill. How this whole thing will work out inside the Octagon? We’ll have to wait for tomorrow to find out.
But for now, here’s some key points (For more, please visit CompuStrike.com):
Jackson’s opponents were successful on 8 of 22 takedowns attempts (36%)
Jackson’s opponents landed just 29% of their arm strikes
Hamill’s opponents were successful on just 2 of 9 takedown attempts (22%)
Hamill was successful on 71% of his takedown attempts (17 of 24– 6 of 8 vs. Bisping)
Hamill’s 10 UFC opponents landed just 27% of their arm strikes
Jackson was on the feet for 77% of his 8 UFC fights