- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
- UFC 183 Video Roundup, Start Times & TV Schedule
- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
CompuStrike: Looking back at Ben Henderson’s dominance over Jim Miller
Last weekend, former WEC Lightweight Champion Ben Henderson cut Jim Miller‘s seven-fight win streak inside the Octagon with a dominant Unanimous Decision victory. Victory over Jim Miller got Ben Henderson into the mix for a shot at the UFC Lightweight title, alongside Melvin Guillard, Clay Guida and Dennis Siver. According to fans and experts alike, Henderson is one fight away from getting that title shot, with Guida and Guillard as the most popular options for a #1 contender match-up.
CompuStrike statistics reveal the picture of Henderson’s superiority over Miller on August 14th in every aspect of Mixed Martial Arts.
Here’s some of the key facts:
* Henderson landed 88 power strikes to Miller’s 15
* Ben Henderson was 7 out of 7 in takedowns
* Henderson was laser-sharp with a total of 76% successful strikes
* Jim Miller attempted 7 submissions, all unsuccessful
For more, please visit CompuStrike.com.