- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
CompuStrike: Looking back at Ben Henderson’s dominance over Jim Miller
Last weekend, former WEC Lightweight Champion Ben Henderson cut Jim Miller‘s seven-fight win streak inside the Octagon with a dominant Unanimous Decision victory. Victory over Jim Miller got Ben Henderson into the mix for a shot at the UFC Lightweight title, alongside Melvin Guillard, Clay Guida and Dennis Siver. According to fans and experts alike, Henderson is one fight away from getting that title shot, with Guida and Guillard as the most popular options for a #1 contender match-up.
CompuStrike statistics reveal the picture of Henderson’s superiority over Miller on August 14th in every aspect of Mixed Martial Arts.
Here’s some of the key facts:
* Henderson landed 88 power strikes to Miller’s 15
* Ben Henderson was 7 out of 7 in takedowns
* Henderson was laser-sharp with a total of 76% successful strikes
* Jim Miller attempted 7 submissions, all unsuccessful
For more, please visit CompuStrike.com.