- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Coleman and Hague cut from the UFC.
Mark Coleman and Tim Hague will no longer be competing in the ufc following poor shows at ufc 109.Hague made the announcement via his facebook page stating that ‘I have been cut from the ufc, time to train harder,beat up some more people and work back to the big show’ . He lost following a controversial split decision loss to Chris tuchscherer .
There has been no official release of Coleman being released but sources close to the sitaution say that he is done with the ufc after being shown up by Randy Couture’s supreme striking and fitness and then being choked out in round 2.