- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
Chuck Liddell talks TUF talent.
Chuck Liddell coached the first season of TUF and now he returns to face team Ortiz in the latest season.Here is what he had to say about the new season’s fighters:
“We’ve got a lot of good guys like usual, but this season there are some that I just know are going to be really good. The thing that reminds me of that first season is we’ve got so many guys who you can see have got what it takes.
What’s so much different is that in the first season we didn’t really know what we were doing.We had those stupid challenge things and we did so many stunts because thats what we thought reality t.v was about.I know some years you have fighters going in just to stir things up a bit and become tv stars,but thats not what this season’s guys are about. These guys want to be fighters”