- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- UFC 180 Fight Motion Highlights
- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Chuck Liddell talks TUF talent.
Chuck Liddell coached the first season of TUF and now he returns to face team Ortiz in the latest season.Here is what he had to say about the new season’s fighters:
“We’ve got a lot of good guys like usual, but this season there are some that I just know are going to be really good. The thing that reminds me of that first season is we’ve got so many guys who you can see have got what it takes.
What’s so much different is that in the first season we didn’t really know what we were doing.We had those stupid challenge things and we did so many stunts because thats what we thought reality t.v was about.I know some years you have fighters going in just to stir things up a bit and become tv stars,but thats not what this season’s guys are about. These guys want to be fighters”