- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
Chuck Liddell talks TUF talent.
Chuck Liddell coached the first season of TUF and now he returns to face team Ortiz in the latest season.Here is what he had to say about the new season’s fighters:
“We’ve got a lot of good guys like usual, but this season there are some that I just know are going to be really good. The thing that reminds me of that first season is we’ve got so many guys who you can see have got what it takes.
What’s so much different is that in the first season we didn’t really know what we were doing.We had those stupid challenge things and we did so many stunts because thats what we thought reality t.v was about.I know some years you have fighters going in just to stir things up a bit and become tv stars,but thats not what this season’s guys are about. These guys want to be fighters”