- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Chris Lytle back in action at UFC 119
UFC 119 is a bit too soon for Heavyweight champ Brock Lesnar but not for Chris “Lights Out” Lytle. Both men competed last Saturday at UFC 116 but Lytle came out completely unharmed after his win over Matt Brown and will be allowed to fight in his home town of Indianapolis, September 25.
“I’d say there’s more than a chance, I think it’s a done deal pretty much,” said Lytle. “I told the UFC afterwards, ‘I’m good to go’ and they were like we’ll be in contact with you, so I mean I’m expecting to fight. It hasn’t happened yet, they haven’t told me anything, I definitely want to, I don’t need much break, I’m fine.”
Lytles rumored opponent for the event is Ryan Bader who is coming off an impressive KO win over recently released Keith Jardine. Lytle is currently on a 3 fight win streak and he will definatlly put himself in title contention if he can defeat the undefeated Ryan Bader.