- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
- Andrei Arlovski Out Six To Eight Weeks
- Eddie Alvarez Says Donald Cerrone Executed At UFC 178, He Didn’t
- Paulo Filho Shot During House Party In Brazil
- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
Chris Lytle back in action at UFC 119
UFC 119 is a bit too soon for Heavyweight champ Brock Lesnar but not for Chris “Lights Out” Lytle. Both men competed last Saturday at UFC 116 but Lytle came out completely unharmed after his win over Matt Brown and will be allowed to fight in his home town of Indianapolis, September 25.
“I’d say there’s more than a chance, I think it’s a done deal pretty much,” said Lytle. “I told the UFC afterwards, ‘I’m good to go’ and they were like we’ll be in contact with you, so I mean I’m expecting to fight. It hasn’t happened yet, they haven’t told me anything, I definitely want to, I don’t need much break, I’m fine.”
Lytles rumored opponent for the event is Ryan Bader who is coming off an impressive KO win over recently released Keith Jardine. Lytle is currently on a 3 fight win streak and he will definatlly put himself in title contention if he can defeat the undefeated Ryan Bader.