- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light-Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson On Twitter
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Chaos in Sydney: Stitched Cro Cop may be out of UFC 110
British website MMABay and numerous sources in Croatia report that Mirko Cro Cop suffered a severe cut above his eyeline during a sparring session with his teammate Sasa Mucnjak. According to the report Cro Cop required many stitches, but still refused to pull out of the fight against 10-5 Anthony Perosh.
The reports about Cro Cop’s cut come just a few hours after his original opponent, former IFL Champion “Big Ben” Rothwell, had to pull out of the event due to illness. Ultimate Fighting Championship did not release a statement regarding the issue just yet, and it seems like the fight will go underway as usual.