- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Chaos in Sydney: Stitched Cro Cop may be out of UFC 110
British website MMABay and numerous sources in Croatia report that Mirko Cro Cop suffered a severe cut above his eyeline during a sparring session with his teammate Sasa Mucnjak. According to the report Cro Cop required many stitches, but still refused to pull out of the fight against 10-5 Anthony Perosh.
The reports about Cro Cop’s cut come just a few hours after his original opponent, former IFL Champion “Big Ben” Rothwell, had to pull out of the event due to illness. Ultimate Fighting Championship did not release a statement regarding the issue just yet, and it seems like the fight will go underway as usual.