- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Ronda Rousey Wants To Fight Bethe Correia in Brazil
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
Chaos in Sydney: Stitched Cro Cop may be out of UFC 110
British website MMABay and numerous sources in Croatia report that Mirko Cro Cop suffered a severe cut above his eyeline during a sparring session with his teammate Sasa Mucnjak. According to the report Cro Cop required many stitches, but still refused to pull out of the fight against 10-5 Anthony Perosh.
The reports about Cro Cop’s cut come just a few hours after his original opponent, former IFL Champion “Big Ben” Rothwell, had to pull out of the event due to illness. Ultimate Fighting Championship did not release a statement regarding the issue just yet, and it seems like the fight will go underway as usual.