- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Chaos in Sydney: Stitched Cro Cop may be out of UFC 110
British website MMABay and numerous sources in Croatia report that Mirko Cro Cop suffered a severe cut above his eyeline during a sparring session with his teammate Sasa Mucnjak. According to the report Cro Cop required many stitches, but still refused to pull out of the fight against 10-5 Anthony Perosh.
The reports about Cro Cop’s cut come just a few hours after his original opponent, former IFL Champion “Big Ben” Rothwell, had to pull out of the event due to illness. Ultimate Fighting Championship did not release a statement regarding the issue just yet, and it seems like the fight will go underway as usual.