- Thomas Almeida vs. Brad Pickett On For UFC 189 In July
- Daniel Cormier Defends His Record: I Only Lost To The Champion
- Conor McGregor Adds Monster Energy To Growing ‘McGregor Inc.’
- Dana White On UFC Injuries: We’re Going To Start Fixing This
- Melvin Guillard Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Bellator
- Quote: Title Shot For Luke Rockhold Makes Sense, Not Guaranteed
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Chael Sonnen doesn’t expect "coward" Anderson Silva to accept his challenge
Top Middleweight contender Chael Sonnen, who defeated Brian Stann at UFC 136, discusses the victory, as well as his anticipated rematch with division Champion Anderson Silva. Sonnen is pleased with his triumphant return, but insists he has only one guy in his sights, “The Spider”.
Further Reading: UFC 136 Recap and Notes